2017 Courses of Instruction
- March 6-10, 2017 Class is FULL
- September 11-15, 2017 Class is Full
- November 27-December 1, 2017 Class is Full
Course Description: Subject areas include supervisory liability, communication, employee performance appraisal, motivational principles, leadership, planning, ethics, cultural diversity, resolving conflict, organizing, and discipline.
Who Should Attend: The First-Line Supervision School is designed for the newly-promoted or soon-to-be promoted first-line supervisor.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $450 - tuition, meals, and lodging
- $265 - tuition and meals
Continuing Education Hours:
- 22 hours of Technical Studies
- 10 hours of Interpersonal Perspectives
- 4 hours of Skill Development 2 hours of Legal Studies
Mineral Area College Credit:
- 2 hours
- Sergeant Kirk Davis
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or