2019 Courses of Instruction
- December 9-11, 2019
Prerequisite: None. POST Certified Officers only.
Course Description: This course is designed to get the non-swimmer or beginning swimmer more familiar and comfortable in the water. We will cover floating, treading water, and basic swimming strokes focusing on America Crawl (freestyle) and Breaststroke.
Course Length:16 hours (Monday at 1300 hours to Wednesday at 1200 hours)
Class Size: Limit of 12 students (minimum of 5 students)
- $240 - tuition, meals and lodging
- $160 - tuition and meals
Continuing Education Hours:
- 14 hours of Skill Development
- 2 hours of Officer Well-being
Mineral Area College Credit:
- Sergeant David Echternacht
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.