Request for Accident Reports

Missouri State Highway Patrol - Troop G

Request for Accident Report

Date of Request: ___________________________

Date of Accident: _________________________________

Accident Complaint/Incident number (if known): __________________________

Name of driver or vehicle owner: _____________________________________

Accident location (Include county & roadway name): ______________________

Name of requesting party: __________________________________________

Address of requesting party: ________________________________________



(City)                                                       (State)                           (Zip Code)

Requesting Agency Claim/File/Case Number: ___________________________

Telephone No. of Requesting Party: (___)-________________________________

Reason for request (check all that apply):

__Involved in crash                                                                 __Family member of person involved

__Owner of vehicle involved in crash                                      __News Media Representative

__Insurance Co. Representative of person involved               __Attorney

__Physician of person involved                                               __Other (explain): _______________

__Member of street department of involved jurisdiction

Please indicate the number of copies requested (price is per item):

__Traffic Crash Report - $3.75

Mail completed form with your payment and self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Missouri State Highway Patrol
1226 West Business US-60/63
Willow Springs, MO 65793


Accident reports are normally available at Troop G Headquarters within 7 - 10 business days following an accident. If you wish to acquire an accident report in person, we recommend that you check on a report's availability before arriving at troop headquarters. To check on availability, call troop headquarters at (417) 469-3121. Reports CANNOT be faxed or emailed.


The cost of a Patrol investigated traffic crash report is $3.75. Payment can ONLY be made by check or money order (no cash) and must be made payable to: DPS - Missouri State Highway Patrol.

Additional information on costs and services: MSHP Traffic Records Division Home Page