Missouri Endangered Silver Advisory Form
*This form is for use by law enforcement officials only. Follow this procedure to initiate an ENDANGERED SILVER ADVISORY. Make sure you complete and fax all pages of this advisory form
1. ENDANGERED SILVER ADVISORY CRITERIA
- The person is an adult 60 years of age or older and believed to be suffering from dementia or other cognitive impairment.
- A legal custodian of the missing person has submitted a missing person's report to the local law enforcement agency where the person went missing.
- There is sufficient information available to disseminate to the public that could assist in locating the missing adult.
IF ALL THE ABOVE ENDANGERED SILVER ADVISORY CRITERIA ARE MET COMPLETE THIS FORM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
2. NCIC ENTRY
Make a NCIC missing person entry using the Endangered Missing EME code through the law enforcement computer system available in your area (MULES, REJIS, ALERT, etc,)
3. SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONA. What type of advisory is this?
- Initial Advisory
- Diagnosed Medical Condition:________________________________________
- Age:____ Sex:_____ Race:___ DOB:__/__/____
- Height:_____ Weight:_____ Eyes:_____ Hair:_____
- Unique Physical Characteristics:____________________________________
- Make:__________ Model:__________ Year:_____ Color___________
- License #:__________ State:_____
F. Law enforcement agency requesting advisory:______________________________
G. Officer or dispatcher verifying criteria and requesting advisory:_____________________________________________
H. Agency Case/Incident Number:_______________________________________________
I. Phone number for law enforcement to contact your agency:_______________________________________________
J. Cellular number for the state coordinator to contact the investigating officer:______________________________________________
K. Phone number for media to contact your agency:_______________________________________________
L. Attach NCIC message with missing person information.
M. Photographs/Maps. You may attach relevant photographs, maps, or other useful attachments. Call Troop F at the number below for email information if necessary.
N. Agency representative authorizing this advisory must sign and date below.
Rank/Name of authorizing representative:_______________________________________
Transmit this form and any attachments to:
MISSOURI ENDANGERED SILVER ADVISORY
c/o Missouri State Highway Patrol, Troop F
Fax: (573) 751-6814 / Phone: (573) 751-1000
Please verify by telephone that your fax has been received