2019 Courses of Instruction
EMERGENCY VEHICLE OPERATION COURSE (EVOC)
- May 20-24, 2019
- October 7-11, 2019
Course Description: This course begins with classroom instruction on vehicle maintenance, vehicle dynamics, and pursuit liability. The majority of the course involves practical driving exercises to include skid control, evasive driving, and vehicle pursuit techniques. Students will be required to show proficiency in the basic skills exercises before proceeding to the higher speed (pursuit) portion of the course.
Who Should Attend: Those officers wishing to improve their driving skills.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $850 - tuition, meals and lodging
- $670 - tuition and meals
- $1250 - tuition, meals and lodging (federal, private, and non-Missouri agencies)
- $1070 - tuition and meals (federal, private, and non-Missouri agencies)
Continuing Education Hours:
- 36 hours of Skill Development
- 6 hours of Technical Studies
- 2 hours of Legal Studies
Mineral Area College Credit:
- Sergeant Trois Maloney
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or email@example.com