2019 Courses of Instruction
EMERGENCY VEHICLE OPERATION COURSE (EVOC) II
- April 22-24, 2019
- July 24-26, 2019 - CANCELLED
Prerequisite: Students must have attended the Patrol's 5 day (EVOC) Basic Course.
Course Description: This two day course begins with one hour of classroom instruction on vehicle maintenance, vehicle dynamics, and pursuit liability at noon on the first day and ends at noon on the final day. The majority of the course involves practical driving exercises to include skid control, evasive driving, and highway response / vehicle pursuit techniques. Students will be required to show proficiency in the basic skills exercises before proceeding to the higher speed (highway response/pursuit) portion of the course.
Who Should Attend: Those officers wishing to improve their driving skills and have not had any driver training in a vehicle other than a Ford Crown Victoria.
Tuition/Registration Fees: Registration fees are due by the first day of class. If fees are not paid in full prior to completion of class, certificates and continuing education hours will not be issued unless payment is received.
- $298 - tuition, meals and lodgin
- $226 - tuition and meals
- $500 - tuition, meals and lodging (federal, private, and non-Missouri agencies)
- $428 - tuition and meals (federal, private, and non-Missouri agencies)
Continuing Education Hours:
- 14 hours of Skill Development
- 1 hour of Technical Studies
- 1 hour of Legal Studies
Mineral Area College Credit:
- Sergeant Trois Maloney
- Jeanette Ford
- 573-751-3626 or firstname.lastname@example.org