|Year End Total||Vehicle Fatality||Boat Fatality||Drowning Incident|
Troop C is located at the northeast corner of Highway 40 at Highway 94 in St. Charles County. Troop C is one of the six original troops organized in 1931. It also has a service center located in Park Hills, MO, in the southern part of the troop. The Troop C Service Center is located on the Mineral Area College campus just east of the US-67 and MO-32 interchange. The Troop C Super Site for Motor Vehicle Inspections and Drivers Examination is located at 3180 Koch Road in St Louis County. Troop C is responsible for 11 counties in East Central Missouri and has the largest contingent of uniformed officers, 147, and is supported by 136 uniformed civilians and 21 civilian employees.
Troop C serves the following counties: Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln, Perry, Pike, St. Charles, St. Francois, St. Louis, Ste. Genevieve, Warren, and Washington.
Troop C Map
Captain Kevin W Malugen
- Lieutenant Julie A Scerine
- Lieutenant Steven M Bielawski
- Lieutenant Jamey R Diffee
- Lieutenant Tycee M Williams
- Lieutenant Scott A Miller
- Phone: (636) 300-2800
- Lieutenant Kevin W Malugen
- Boating Crash Report Form
- Traffic Arrest System/DWI Tracking System/Uniform Citation Form
- Traffic Crash Report Form