|Year End Total||Vehicle Fatality||Boat Fatality||Drowning Incident|
Troop E is located on US-67 just North of the city limits of Poplar Bluff in Butler County. Troop E is one of the original six troops within the Highway Patrol. The first Troop E Headquarters in 1931 was located in Sikeston. In 1937, the headquarters was moved to Poplar Bluff. The first Highway Patrol service center was opened in 1973 in Sikeston to serve the citizens of that area. Troop E is authorized 92 uniformed officers, 60 uniformed civilians, and 12 civilian employees assigned to 13-counties in Southeast Missouri. The Troop E Service Center is located on US-60 approximately one mile west of I-55 in Sikeston.
Counties Served: Bollinger, Butler, Cape Girardeau, Dunklin, Iron, Madison, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard, and Wayne.
Troop E Map
- Captain George E. Ridens
- Lieutenant Michael R. Pulliam
- Lieutenant Jon C. Pruiett
- Lieutenant Jeffrey N. Vitale
- Lieutenant Sean B. Moore
- Boating Crash Report Form
- Traffic Arrest System/DWI Tracking System/Uniform Citation Form
- Traffic Crash Report Form
- Driver Examination Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Badge of Honor Benefit Run Registration Form